On demand remote tech support sessions are available M-F between 9:30 am and 5pm EST. Currently, on demand support sessions are only available for Windows operating systems.
Home offices and home users are welcome to use our system. However, on-site tech support is limited to areas surrounding our offices in Cambridge, NY and Brick, NJ. Please call us for more information and pricing.
Here’s how it works:
- Simply fill out the form below
- SolvIT will email you a link to begin an on demand remote support session. You will be asked to allow a small program to run giving a technician access to your pc. You may disconnect the session at any time, completely removing our software.
- Your technician will begin the session and, after some short diagnostic tests and a few questions, the technician will suggest a course of action and an estimated cost for repair.Most problems can be corrected within that session.
- If you agree to continue, your technician will send you a link for your credit card information. Your credit card will not be charged until the session is over and you are satisfied with the result.
- In the unlikely scenario that your problem is more serious or will take more time, your technician will either give you an additional estimate or suggest that you contact a local support rep. SolvIT will provide you with all troubleshooting steps that have been taken.
Pricing for support session:
Diagnosis – free!
- Basic repair or instruction @30 mins – $75
- Basic virus removal – 45 mins – $100
- Deep virus removal – 1 hour – $125 and up
- Set up remote backup – $75
- Set up virus and malware scanner – $75
- Upgrade to Windows 10 – $85